Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for a full time permanent opportunity.
- Experience with Cisco UCS infrastructure and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization.
- Experience managing and maintaining Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 – 2012R2.
- Experience managing EMC Storage Area Network.
- Preferred experience using SCCM for patch management, inventory, and creating standard PC images.
- Preferred experience with Veeam software for backup and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Information Systems or related business field or equivalent years of experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Some travel required.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
- Ensure availability of critical system and services.
Troubleshoot problems, present and implement solutions, and maintain documentation.
- Installing system hardware and software to meet business requirements.
- Patch management to ensure operating systems are up to date and secure.
- Monitor system performance and logs and create metrics for security and reporting.
- Monitor and maintain system backups.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery design and testing.
- Able to participate fully in after hours (24 hour) on-call support.
- Creation and deployment of standard PC images for workstations within company’s network using SCCM.
- Participate on a security team with other staff to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner as part of a team.
- Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all technology users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment.
- Resolve help desk tickets in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com