Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a full-time Senior SAP PP/MM Systems Analyst to support our existing SAP footprint. This position will be primarily responsible for configuration in respective functional areas including activities related to the support, maintenance, and enhancement of the business systems solutions. This position will work with an IT team and user-base located in plants throughout North America. This position may be located in Granite City, IL, Overland Park, KS, or Petersburg, VA.
· Relies on broad experiences in manufacturing industry to indentify new business system opportunities, gather requirements, generate conceptual design, configure/prototype solution alternatives, author functional specifications, and work closely with key business users to implement these solutions.
· Requires 7+ years experience in repetitive manufacturing and/or some combination of discrete manufacturing environment(s) with clear understanding of integration points and business processes, including some MM configuration experience.
· Detailed work experience with MRP, work centers, bills of materials, routings, product cost collectors, production versions, backflusing, finite/infinite scheduling, demand planning, capacity planning, planning table, and other standard SAP PP capabilities.
· Experience with SCM (APO) Demand Planning and Supply Network Collaboration preferred and highly desired.
· Experience working with interfaced third party manufacturing execution systems.
· Functional experience using ALE/IDOC and other standard communication protocols.
· Exhibits solid understanding of SAP best practices with the ability to transform these processes into executable solutions.
· Demonstrated SAP configuration skills within respective core functional module(s) and extensive understanding of integration points between related SAP modules including the ability to creatively design and implement system solutions based on business process modeling.
· 5+ years practical experience with SAP Configuration Management, Application Process Design, Business/Systems analysis, and Project Methodologies.
· Ability to perform a variety of tasks with a minimal level of supervision to varying specifications.
· Mature, motivated individual with the ability to work individually or within a team.
· Strong communication and leadership skills.
· Ability to think critically while evaluating requirements to understand implications and benefits of solution alternatives.
· Ability to effectively communicate across multiple facets of the business organization.
Four-year college degree, or equivalent required in Information Technology, Systems Analysis, Computer Science or other degree with significant business or computer coursework which has provided essential foundation for systems and business process knowledge. SAP Certification desired.
· Work with the SAP user community and Business Process Owners to design, develop, test, document, and implement common business processes across multiple business units.
· Act as SAP PP Subject Matter Expert including the ability to provide in depth application support to internal/external project team members.
· Understand and anticipate critical business and information technology risks, issues, and roadblocks.
· Participate in discussions with key business users in order to understand needs, clarify and define problems, recommend solutions, and represent the IT organization.
· Provide high quality documentation, as well as other written communications as required.
· Develop and deliver training material as required.
· Work with site and global team members to ensure user acceptance is defined and achieved for each release.
· Perform other assigned activities within functional area to ensure ongoing support of the IT systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org