Senior Web Application Developer
· Work closely with Architects, User Experience Designers, DBAs, and Software Engineers in a development environment that is highly collaborative.
· Interpret design and functional requirements into production level code.
· Drive innovation in UI through proof of concepts and prototyping.
· Adhere to best practices and standards in web technologies.
TH This is a FRONT END position but we are not seeking a Web Designer.
· Previous experience as a commercial software developer
· Previous experience developing SAAS products
· Intimate knowledge of A-Grade browsers, W3C DOM methods and properties, cross-browser development techniques, and browser degradation strategies.
· Excellent collaborative interpersonal communication and team interaction skills.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
· Healthcare, Healthcare-related, or Healthcare Information Technology experience strongly preferred
· Experience in following areas is a strong plus – Windows 2008 Server and SQL Server 2008.
· Familiarity with Team Foundation Server.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com