Cycle3 IT is seeking a Software developer for the following contract opportunity.
**Candidates must have an ACTIVE DOD Secret Clearance or above**
These are ‘senior’ positions and we are looking form 7 or more years of experience.
The selected candidate will design, document and program approved modifications and/or enhancements to the programs that fall under the G081 system umbrella to include Flight Following, LEAP, Global Reach, and Dropped Objects. Some of the specific tasks include;
The primary skill set needed is C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Team Foundation Server. ****Those are actually the tools you will be using the most****
- Develop and maintain Internet/Intranet application programs on various system platforms The LEAP application is coded in C# using Visual Studio, SQL Server and Team Foundation server.
- Develop and maintain Internet/Intranet application programs on various system platforms (UNIX and NT) using Visual Basic, HTML, Java, XML, WebFOCUS (22.214.171.124M or higher) and Oracle Application Server, WebFOCUS App Studio, Ultra Edit, TOAD version 12,Oracle.
- Develop and maintain Oracle views, oracle stored packages, stored procedures, and build reports that use stored procedures.
- Develop parameter driven compound reports using WebFOCUS (126.96.36.199M or higher) and document the various steps taken during all phases of development and implementation.
- Program and document special databases, and office products to meet the needs of Logistics users using general and special tools such as Structured Query Language (SQL) techniques in support of MS Office, ORACLE and Microsoft (MS) SQL Server databases.
- Design, document, and execute data extraction programs against various mainframe databases containing critical Logistics and C2 information and other documents to include data from logistics data warehouses and online transaction processing.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org