Due to the explosive growth of our integrated line of insurance software solutions, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Software Support Analyst to join our software support team. This mid-level position requires experience supporting end-users, diagnosing software issues using SQL statements and queries and communicating issue details to software developers.
THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPMENT JOB, BUT STRONG DEBUGGING AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS ARE NECESSARY.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Major FOCUS on SQL Scripting and Data Analysis / Statements – experience with SQL Server.
- Superior diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-through skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical, business and industry information quickly.
- Proven experience with Crystal Reports, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Office applications in a software support environment.
- Experience in the insurance or claims processing industry preferred.
- Visual Studio, Visual Basic 6, and c# a plus but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in computer science or equivalent.
The key responsibilities of the ideal candidate:
§ Provide support to end-users; diagnose software issues using SQL statements and queries, communicate issue details to software developers.
- Test applications, duplicate issues, document findings, and resolve customer support requests.
- Work with software developers to resolve issues that require programming and code changes.
- Create, diagnose and modify reports using Crystal Reports and Crystal Reports Designer.
- Other duties as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org