Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a DBA for a permanent role who will be responsible for supporting operational SQL Server database and Reporting Services.
• B.S. in Computer Science (preferred) or related field.
• Previous experience with (2+ years) and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, including:
o History of working with databases exceeding 100GB, in multiple database files, multiple data centers, remote locations, and SAN storage environments.
o Clustered and log shipping configurations.
o Management of backup, restore, and recovery models.
o Experience designing and testing Disaster Recovery Plans.
o Comfort with large-scale Production Change Management Projects.
o Use of SQL Profiler to test and tune packaged applications.
o Introductory knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience with Reporting Services.
• Health Care industry familiarity, including HIPAA requirements and EHR/PM software administration.
• SharePoint 2007 or 2010 configuration, backup, and maintenance.
• Ability to write and present to both technical and business teams.
· Provide SQL Server Database Administration.
· Manage SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
· Perform and support application updates and upgrades.
· Design, implement and test backup/recovery strategies, monitoring processes, and performance tuning for the database servers.
· Work with both clustered and log shipping configurations.
· Manage, design, implement, and monitor Data Warehouse strategies to provide risk analysis, financial, and other reporting needs.
· Provide/assist in the research and training of new features and technology.
· Provide Application and BI Team support with knowledge of indexes, index management, statistics, triggers, procedures, and SQL Profiler for testing, troubleshooting, and tuning.
· 3rd Party Application Database Support.
· 2nd Tier Support on Rotating Basis.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com