Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a System Administrator for the following contract opportunity.
This opening is for the Configuration Management Team in C&PS. This opening has an on-call responsibility. Person must have experience in Mule, MQ, Websphere and other Middleware services technology.
This is a blend of a System Admin and Development role. Perfect candidate would be a System Admin with some basic JAVA / WebServices experience & knowledge.
– Ability to learn Mule configuration (enterprise service bus / container that runs on top of Apache Tomcat – moving away from Websphere to Mule for shared services)
– Ability to define or improve a code deployment process
– Ability to write Implementation Plans and Playbooks for Production Code deployments
– Role is more about “configuration management” than traditional sys admin; but needs core sys admin skills
o Ability to work in Linux
o Ability to troubleshoot issues (read Java code – find and understand root cause of issues)
o Assist with monitoring approaches to help proactively identify issues / performance concerns
– Work with both core development teams, sys admin teams, and application engineering (they set standards for platforms and code practices) à needs at least decent communication skills (written and verbal)
Detail design, development, documentation, debugging and implementation of technical products, software programming applications. Recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• Possesses a senior level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
• Functions well in large-scale, complex, cross-functional / platform environment
• Solid individual performance while collaborating with others
• Shares knowledge, and mentors others in area of expertise
• May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
• May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
• Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs.
• Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities.
• Formulates detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology. Prepare project documentation when needed.
• Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture.
• Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness. Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
• Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications.
• Perform analysis of systems issues or changes.
• Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
• Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and/or programming knowledge.
• College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com