Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Systems Analyst for a permanent opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Systems Analyst II, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is responsible for maintaining and supporting Hyperion Financial Management and Financial Data Management applications. In addition, the Systems Analyst II is responsible for assisting finance with determining financial reporting requirements and delivery of financial reports, both internal and external.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage data loads for HFM using FDM and ERPi adapter to support the monthly closing process
· Consolidate data for cash flow and other input
· Prepare monthly Forecast scenario in HFM
· Post Forecast adjusting journal entries in HFM
· Perform Data Synchronizations with Hyperion Planning
· Create and update FR Studio reports; implement changes to report repository for HFM
· Provide HFM user security reports for audit
· Troubleshoot HFM related issues
· Perform HFM Regression Testing
· Create and maintain HFM process documentation
· Lead DRM process to implement Chart of Account changes
· Maintain ERPi settings
· Assist Finance in Month End Close as it relates to HFM
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
Strong Ethics and Integrity, ccustomer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, quality, initiative, problem solving and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
· Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
· Prior accounting experience
· 2 years of related system experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com