Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Team Leader with experience in SAP Forecast to Finished Goods for a permanent opportunity.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 10 years of related experience in one of six or more Forecast to Finished Goods.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives. Specifically as it relates to a key business process area.
· Previous SAP implementation experience preferred.
· Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
Highly self motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
· Ability to conduct research into functional issues and products as required.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’ to make project successful.
Team Leader – Forecast to Finished Goods will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a leader in the Business Integration Team responsible for support of a core company business process. There will be multiple Team Leader positions on the Business Integration Team, each having primary responsibility for one of the key business processes described under “Duties and Responsibilities” below. These individuals will lead Global Design, Realization, Implementation and Support of key process applications within the SAP ECC environment.
The Team Leader will partner with users and implementation partners to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within an SAP environment and work with the consulting team to translate business requirements into design specifications. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems.
This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of SAP ECC configuration changes. The position requires knowledge of key processes within the company framework for which the individual will be responsible.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP ECC application. This position requires resolving functional problems with process issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules, and will act as a primary contact point for problem management.
The Team Leader will use approved company implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a primary interface to the consulting team. This person will act as lead in managing relationships with internal/external customers, guide business process teams in a consulting role and serve as their primary point of contact to the Business Integration Team.
Additionally, they will provide implementation support for new sites including gap analysis, design, configuration, data cleansing, data loads, integration testing, and training, instruction to the company business community and assist in the alignment of business activities with the global process design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Demand Planning / Forecasting, Manufacturing, Scheduling (MRP/MPS), Quality Management, Preventive Maintenance, Bills of Material / Routings, Work Centers, Production Orders, Material Movement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org