Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Technical Analyst. We are looking for someone with SCCM experience and strong troubleshooting experience with remote users.
Ensures continuity of computer system services for users by providing technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination to install necessary computer software products, modifications, and repairs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides technical support and problem resolution to home office and field employees related to issues with company software, operating systems, and network communication. Tracks support issues and recommends proactive solutions for problem resolution.
- Sets up, configures and supports rollout of all company computers or PC’s for operating system migrations, hardware upgrades, and employee actions such as hires, transfers, and promotions. Ensures backup and recovery processes and procedures are in place to protect data resources.
· Documents technical information and installation procedures. Maintains Technology Support Intranet site, including installation instructions, known problem resolutions, and other documentation.
· Researches, tests and recommends hardware and software for PC’s to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
· Trains new and current field/remote uses on laptop, hardware, and connectivity including set up, use, and trouble shooting.
· Builds and deploys approved software packages using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Assures continuity in computer system for all users.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Associate’s degree from an accredited college/university in computer related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Current Microsoft Certification(s) preferred.
· Two years of experience working with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) preferred.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments including ability to be flexible and adjust priorities as business needs change. Project deadlines may conflict making it necessary to negotiate and communicate with stakeholders. May be necessary to manage frequent interruptions depending on user needs.
· Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills to listen and identify problem and provide most efficient and effective solution to ensure time without technology is minimal. Requires communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Ability to resolve technical issues from remote location using technology or visualizing situation based on customer’s description of equipment and error messages.
· Possesses sound analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills. Must have ability to think creatively and incorporate current technical solutions into outcome with end user in mind.
· Exhibits self-assurance and a creative aptitude to find solutions beyond the scope of the project while demonstrating understanding of impact to other projects.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to keep regular work schedule and maintain regular, predictable attendance to meet the needs of the assignment deadlines and maintain appropriate communication.
· Must possess a good working knowledge of basic insurance terminology applicable to the company.
· Frequently works with internal customers from all business units to transform business requirements into effective solutions. May be completed with interface from Business Analyst or directly with Business Unit.
· Occasionally works with outside vendor or contractor to create solution to application assignments.
Working Conditions and Physical Efforts
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties and responsibilities.
· The Technical Analyst may be required to work overtime to meet strict deadlines associated with projects. This includes an on-call component managed through a rotation system to assist users on non-typical office hours.
· During times of conversion or system implementation, the technical analyst may be required to work weekends or non-typical work hours when system usage is minimal.
· The position is physically located in the home office with a work environment of a typical office setting; noise level is relatively quiet and occasional stress is encountered as deadlines approach. The position requires an individual to sit for long periods of time and using computer which requires visual acuity to work with computer monitors. Frequently lifts up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com