Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Technical Support Manager for either a contract to hire or permanent full time role. Ideal person will have 5 years experience running a help desk, have setup a HelpDesk before, and will know ServiceNow.
The Technical Support Manager role is to oversee the Help Desk and ensure that users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization, and resolution of user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk Functions.
· Establish and enforce Help Desk service levels agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
· Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
· Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of help desk technology procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues
· Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
· Manage vendor relationships for network and phones.
· Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
· Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
· Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports
· Assess need for any system reconfigurations based on request trends and make recommendations
· Identify, recommend, develop, and implement user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency
· Oversee development and distribution of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for users
· Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies
· Train, coach, and mentor Help Desk Technicians and other junior staff
· BA/BS with 5 years of experience with managing Service Desk (Help Desk) operations and staff
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and users
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Excellent time management, follow-up and proactive task tracking
· Experience with Office365 and Salesforce is beneficial
· Strong Windows Desktop operating systems knowledge
· Knowledge of other operating systems a plus – Mac OS, iOS, Linux
· Strong knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems
· Understanding of industry’s best practices
· In-depth knowledge of help desk ticketing system
· Ability to continuously improve process, procedures and focus on efficiency
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to act as an enthusiastic team member.
· Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to manage business relationships
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and written communications
· ITIL knowledge is a plus
· Knowledge of change/risk management and understanding of SLA
· Responsible for monitoring and reporting on all performance metrics such as number of calls received, open calls, closed on first contact and the number of open-aged calls.
· Diagnose, resolve, and document Level 2 & 3 tickets in a timely and accurate manner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org