Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Usability Specialist for a long term contract.
The Usability, Design & Analytics team conducts user research and provides user-centered design for applications and websites, both internal and external. This role will play a significant part in growing the usability competency at the company, and ensure that usability is incorporated into the development of a wide range of systems for example internet sites, web-based applications, and client/server applications. The applications vary in size and objectives, from marketing sites to complex workflow and database-driven systems.
We are seeking a candidate that has understanding of and experience applying core usability principles, theories and concepts.
- Work with project team leads to understand needs and timelines and develop plan including usability techniques, timeline and scope.
- Prepare and facilitate appropriate user-centered design techniques throughout an iterative requirements gathering, design, and development process.
- Analyze and present user research results to a wide range of audiences.
- Make design recommendations and develop wireframes/prototypes based on expertise and data collected.
- Assist with the definition and implementation of interface design guidelines.
- Educate project teams on core usability principles.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of user profiles.
- Remain current in usability-related research and developments.
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new and merging usability techniques, technologies, and methodology process improvements.
- B.A or B.S Degree
- 4-8 years of professional experience focused on scoping, planning and facilitating a range of user research and interaction design techniques including formative and summative usability testing, heuristic evaluation, low-mid fidelity prototyping, comparative testing, focus groups, user interviews, contextual inquiry, design session, facilitation, task analysis, conceptual design and surveys.
- Experience with full-development life cycle.
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Specialized training or experience in Human Factors, User Experience, Interaction Design, and/or User Research.
- Master Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com