Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a User Experience Designer.
The ideal candidate will primarily work with a team of talented designers and developers to design and create user-focused interaction models for Web pages and applications. Managing and maintaining access, workflows, templates and Web page structure through the Adobe CQ5 Web Content Management system is a significant portion of the position. This will include cross-training on WCM back-end development. This candidate will also assist with regular usability testing, user research and multi-platform responsive design.
Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
· Generous continuing education and training to help expand your skills
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Benefits include health, dental and vision
· Company-funded 401(k)
· 2 weeks paid vacation plus holiday (December 25 – January 2)
· Paid sick leave
· Health/fitness facilities on-site
· High-end workstation with up-to-date web development software plus laptop
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· At least 4 years directly-related work experience
· Working knowledge of web content management systems, particularly Adobe CQ5 WCM
· Experience with scripting and component development a plus
· Would be nice: JSP, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, SEO experience, responsive design experience
· Rapid learner, adaptable and open-minded
· Skills in time management, organization and oral/written communication
· A good sense of humor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com