The web analyst will play a key role in ensuring the variety of platforms supported by the web development team meet the growing and changing needs of the business. The analyst will work with business partners and subject matter experts in the definition, implementation and support of functional requirements with a focus on communications and collaboration needs. The user will support implementation of those requirements through configuration work on different web based platforms.
1. Implement and maintain content infrastructure to support departmental and team initiatives, working with other business and technical staff to deliver effective solutions.
2. Plan and review site architecture for new web site products and features; perform research on a wide range of tools, vendors, and solutions
3. Collaborate with business and technical analyst(s) in determining scope and specifications for projects.
4. Document requirements using industry standard methodologies.
5. Work with team to define project tasks and timelines needed to implement identified requirements.
6. Consult with internal customers and other project team members to develop technical specifications for the department’s internal web sites
7. Improve efficiency and designs the look and feel for the sites, with direction from department design staff and collaborating with vendors, contract staff, or consultants as appropriate
8. Design site and page layouts.
9. Basic understanding of database connectivity, QA standards, policies, and procedures, and infrastructure.
10. Custom develop web pages and page layouts.
1. Bachelors degree with specialization in information technology or equivalent work experience.
2. Three years experience in progressive levels of responsibility related to web site design, content management, and maintenance.
3. Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Intranet-specific web development experience
- Team currently supports the following environments so experience with any of the technologies is a plus.
a. SAP Portal
b. SharePoint Portal (as part of Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite)
c. SalesForce.com application
d. General .Net Development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com