($500 Signing Bonus)
Familiarity with Ext js is a strong plus. The Web Developer is accountable to the interactive marketing workgroup and is responsible for development and maintenance of client-facing web applications, websites and internal systems. Additionally, the Web Developer is responsible for some back-end development and maintenance of systems allowing database access from external clients and vendors. The Web Developer works with every department in the agency to facilitate Internet and website development strategies for the company and the clients.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
· Building, maintaining and enhancing websites and web applications using a PHP framework
· Responding to system alarms, troubleshooting problems and offering programmatic remedies
· New product development, including offering programmatic solutions to new & existing business needs
· Intermediate to Advanced level PHP skills
· Experience with Ajax/Flex desired
· Intermediate level experience with MySQL (Query authoring, not necessarily admin)
· A disciplined task-master, capable of staying on-task in the presence of distractions
· A people-oriented person who excels at making & sustaining professional relationships
· Self-motivated, a person who does not always need specific direction, but recognizes challenges and seeks to solve them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org