- Direct and execute business process discovery that determines customer: functional, user, and acceptance requirements.
- Design appropriate workflow solutions using workflow concepts and software design techniques while operating as part of a customer/CES/partner team.
- Prepare professional quality, detailed design documents and other deliverables in accordance with CES and industry standards.
- Implement workflow solutions at customer sites in accordance with technical specifications.
- Prepare post-implementation documentation associated with operational use of the system delivered to the customer.
- Train and support customer technical and business staff on the functionality of the delivered solution.
- Support customer acceptance testing (unit, system, stress, user)
- Develop custom or supporting applications independently or in conjunction with a software application developer within the Integration Services Group.
- FileBound® Installer certification
- OnBase® Installer certification
- MCP 2000/XP
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Visual Basic/VB.net programming experience
- ASP/ASP.net experience
- Crystal Reports experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org